Sunday 18 November 2012

The Shed of Earthly Delights

The Shed of Earthly Delights is a long way from finished but I could wait no longer. I've moved my bikes in even though there is still a significant water ingress situation. The walls are lined with the side panels from the old shed, I've lashed up the floor with a couple of coats of paint, built a sturdy work bench (again from the remnants of timber from the old shed) and can now start to move my tools in. It's over twice the size of the old shed and feels luxurious in comparison. No doubt I'll fill it with clutter in short order but so far it's perfect. Once the electrics are sorted it will be time for shed beers although that may take a while as electricians seem to be quite hard to get hold of round these parts. The old shed is dead, long live the new shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment