Wednesday 24 November 2010

Dirt


I ate it big style, I mean like starter, main course and pudding. Man was never meant to fall down mountains while holding a bicycle. I tried to make it look like I was in control, at one point I thought i might even pull it off, but the realisation dawned pretty quick that I was not riding out of my boots- I was now totally out of my league. The details are sketchy about exactly where and when I lost it completely but everyone agreed I made an impressive dismount. I've developed a new measurement system to measure your actual impact on the environment; and I mean physical impact on the soil and flora of the earth generally while using a bicycle. It's called carbon face-plant and mine just grew substantially. If you look carefully you may see where the bike helmet saved my noggin.

No comments:

Post a Comment