Monday 12 August 2013

Cake




































I don't generally 'bro' people easily so when I say these people are family it means that they are some of the best people I know, not just ride with. So much so that I scraped myself off my sick-bed and drove 5 hours to London, endured the cheery banter of the multicultural Underground system to go to Jake and Dixies joint birthday. Joint with Ian who it was a pleasure to meet for the first time. The hugs turned to chatter which turned to drinking which turned to dancing which ended in lunacy.

It was nice that they personalised the toilet doors for the Mean Fuckers. Either that or it was a vague reference to gender.

The cake was amazing and the beer was copious- even at Camden prices. I didn't feel too bad til the next day, sat in the Ace Cafe feeling woozy. I took a very abstract photo of the shadow of the back wheel of a lovely Indian. Lets face it, in a shit way, it's quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment